Green Olive Company
So much better than store-bought! Cannellini beans serve as the creamy base for this delicious and healthy hummus dip that’s enhanced with fresh garlic and our Tuscan Herb Olive Oil.
Yield: 16 ounces Prep Time: 10 minutes Refrigeration Time: 4-6 hours
- 3 tablespoons Green Olive Company Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Green Olive Company Balsamic Vinegar
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 14.5 ounce can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice • Salt and pepper to taste
1. Gently warm Green Olive Company Tuscan Herb Olive Oil in a small skillet.
2. Add garlic and sauté over low heat until it begins to brown slightly.
3. Add rosemary and sauté for an additional minute or so.
4. Combine cannellini beans, Green Olive Balsamic Vinegar, lemon juice, and sautéed olive oil/garlic/rosemary mixture in a food processor and blend until smooth. You may need to scrape down the sides of the processor with a spatula.
5. Stir in salt and pepper to taste.
6. Refrigerate for 4-6 hours.
7. Drizzle with Green Olive Company Tuscan Herb Olive Oil and serve with veggies or your favorite crackers.