Green Olive Company
Gorgeous Lemon Parsley Potatoes
Leave the unhealthy mayonnaise and butter behind
Prep time: 20 minutes
- One package 2-pound baby potatoes
- 3-5 tablespoons Green Lemon Agrumato Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup freshly chopped parsley (stems removed)
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard (optional)
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1. Bring 4 quarts of water to a boil. Carefully add potatoes, reduce heat, and simmer until potatoes are just cooked (about 7 minutes). Don't let them get too soft as they will continue to cook when they are later sauteed. Drain and rinse the potatoes.
2. Coat a large nonstick pan with about 3-5 tablespoons of Greek Lemon Agrumato Olive Oil to generously cover the entire surface and begin heating the oil on a low setting. Add the potatoes and all other ingredients. Gently mix and cover with a glass lid. Gently simmer the potatoes on low for 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Consider drizzling an extra "splash" of Greek Lemon Agrumato Olive Oil and a sprinkle of fresh parsley on top before serving.
These delicious and easy-to-make potatoes complement any beef, chicken, shrimp, fish, and vegetables.