- 1 large bunch kale
- 2 cups butternut squash (cubed)
- ¼ cup Green Olive Company Fused Rosemary Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 pumpkin seeds/pepitas
For the maple-balsamic dressing:
1. Preheat oven to 400°F
2. To prepare the butternut squash cut vertically in half, and remove the seeds. Peel and cube squash into about 3/4" cubes. Line a baking pan with parchment paper and arrange squash cubes in a single layer. Drizzle ¼ cup Rosemary Olive Oil and Salt/pepper to taste.
3. Roast for 30-35 minutes (or to desired tenderness), stirring halfway through.
4. Prepare the dressing: Thinly slice shallot, add all dressing ingredients to a bowl and whisk to combine. Set aside.
5. Remove the stems from the Kale and tear or slice into bite-sized pieces. Place in a large bowl.
6. Pour desired amount of dressing over kale and stir to incorporate flavors. Set aside and let marinate for a few minutes.
7. When squash is done baking, add to kale and gently toss. Sprinkle cranberries and pumpkin seeds/pepitas on top.