Green Olive Company
An Irish whisky cocktail heightened with peach-flavored balsamic vinegar
Yield: 1 cocktail
Prep Time: 1 minute
- 2 ounces (4 tablespoons) Bua Irish Whiskey
- 0.50 ounces (1 tablespoon) Lustau Blanco Vermouth
- 0.25 ounces (1/2 tablespoon) Green Olive Company Peach White Balsamic Vinegar
- 0.25 ounces (1/2 tablespoon) lemon juice
- Lemon twist garnish
1. Grab a coupe glass, add a scoop of ice to chill, and set aside.
2. Add the whiskey, vermouth, peach vinegar, and lemon juice to a copper shaking tin.
3. Add a scoop of ice to the shaking tin and shake until you’ve reached about a 30% dilution.
4. Dump the ice from the coupe and double strain the contents of the shaking tin into the chilled glass.
5. Garnish with a lemon twist and enjoy!
Special thanks to our friends at The Barrel and Bottle for this fabulous drink recipe!
The Barrel and Bottle is a full bar located in the historic Columbus North Market district that serves patrons a well-curated selection of beers and wines, including an eclectic mix of Ohio craft beers and specialty beers and wines from around the world. This is a must-stop destination when visiting Columbus and a wonderful place to try out unique cocktails prepared by knowledgeable bartenders who always have a smile on their face.