Green Olive Company
Cucumber & Feta Salad with Tuscan Herb Vinaigrette
This simple, refreshing cucumber salad features Green Olive Company's Oregano Olive Oil and Sicilian Lemon white Balsamic with other bold flavors and feta cheese. It's everything you want for from a summer side dish and the perfect combination of healthy and delicious! It's super healthy and there's no cooking requiered!
Yield: 6 sides
Prep time: 15 minutes
- 4 medium cucumbers, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices and then cut into quarters
- 1/4 cup Green Olive Company Oregano Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Green Olive Company Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic
- 1/2 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
1. Place quartered cucumber slices in a strainer and sprinkle with salt. Le sit for 15 minutes to drain, tossing once or twice.
2. To prepare the dressing, whisk together the Green Olive Company Oregano Olive Oil and Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic
3. Chop all herbs into fine pieces.
4. To assemble, place drained cucumber pieces in a large bowl along with the red onion, feta cheese, and chopped herbs.
5. Drizzle desired amount of dressing, then toss to coat. Any remaining dressing can be stored in an airtight container for up to a week.
6. Finish with a dash of black pepper.