Recipe Classic Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing - instructions
Prepare your Classic Vinaigrette Dressing by combining all dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk, or add them to a glass container with a tight lid and shake vigorously to emulsify.
BONUS TIP: Vinaigrette dressings are a really fun way to endlessly experiment in the kitchen! Try changing things up by adjusting the ratio of vinegar to olive oil and using different flavor combinations. This recipe can also be used as a marinade for your main and side dishes! Some of our favorite Green Olive Company selections for classic vinaigrette creations are:
- Blood Orange Fused Olive Oil & Black Mission Fig Dark Balsamic
- Lavendar Dark Balsamic & Herbes de Provence Infused Olive Oil
- Cascadian Wild Raspberry White Balsamic Vinegar & Lemon Fused Olive Oil
- Gravenstein Apple White Balsamic Vinegar & Rosemary Fused Olive Oi
- Chipotle Infused Olive Oil & White Peach Balsamic Vinegar