- Rinse and pat dry mushrooms before slicing them thinly.
- Chop onions and garlic.
- Heat olive oil on medium heat in a large skillet.
- Sauté the mushrooms for about three minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the onion and garlic. Stir occasionally and cook until mushrooms are golden brown.
- Pour broth and heavy cream into a stock pot and stir, gently adding the mushroom mixture.
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with a few drops of Green Olive Company Wild Mushroom & Sage Infused Olive Oil