Green Olive Company
An apple and pear spiced cocktail with a sweet gingersnap rim
Yield: 1 cocktail
Prep Time: 1 minute
- 1 oz Watershed Apple Brandy
- 1 oz Echo Spirits Spiced Rum ½ oz St. George Spiced Pear Liqueur
- ½ oz Green Olive Company Red Apple Dark Balsamic Vinegar ½ oz maple syrup (for rim of glass)
- Gingersnap cookie crumbles (for rim of glass)
- Orange twist garnish
1. Dip the rim of a stemless wine glass in maple syrup. Coat with gingersnap cookie crumbles to create a delicious rimmer. Add a scoop of ice to the glass and set it aside.
2. Fill a separate mixing glass 3/4 full and pour the brandy, rum, liqueur, and vinegar over it. Stir with a bar spoon until you’ve reached a 30% dilution.
3. Strain the mixing glass contents into the prepared stemless wine glass with the cookie crumble rim.
4. Garnish with an orange twist and enjoy!
Special thanks to our friends at The Barrel and Bottle for this fabulous drink recipe!
The Barrel and Bottle is a full bar located in the historic Columbus North Market district that serves patrons a well-curated selection of beers and wines, including an eclectic mix of Ohio craft beers and specialty beers and wines from around the world. This is a must-stop destination when visiting Columbus and a wonderful place to try out unique cocktails prepared by knowledgeable bartenders who always have a smile on their face.