Green Olive Company
Red Apple & Brown Sugar Pork Chops
A no-fuss, no fail-way to create a cozy dinner. Our Red Apple Dark Balsamic Vinegar is the star of this recipe, adding the perfect balance of red apple sweetness with tartness.
Yield: 4 Servings Prep Time: 45 minutes Cook Time: 40 minutes
- 3 tablespoons Green Olive Company Red Apple Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Green Olive Company Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 boneless, center-cut pork loin chops
- 1 medium baking apple, cut into slices
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Coat the bottom of a glass baking dish with Olive Oil.
2. Pat pork chops dry and sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper.
3. Mix the Red Apple Dark Balsamic Vinegar and brown sugar in a small bowl to create a glaze. Coat the pork chops in the glaze and place them in the baking dish.
4. Let them marinate for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
5. Remove from refrigerator and bring to room temperature.
6. Preheat oven to 350°F.
7. Lay the apple slices on top of the pork chops and sprinkle the apples with a hint of cinnamon.
8. Bake uncovered for 30-40 minutes or until pork chops are cooked through (cook time will depend on the thickness of the chops).
9. Drizzle with a small amount of Green Olive Company Red Apple Dark Balsamic Vinegar.
10. Serve with your favorite potatoes, stuffing, or veggies.
Hint: Pork chops can be browned in a skillet with olive oil for a few minutes before placing them in the oven if you like that crisp, seared look and taste.