Green Olive Company
Ginger Glazed Chicken Stir Fry
Quick, flavorful, and packed with veggies and protein!
Ginger & Black Garlic Olive Oil is extraordinary for incorporating into dressings and perfect for drizzling over chicken.
Prep time: 30 minutes
- 1 pound boneless chicken breast, thawed and cut into 1/4-inch-thick pieces
- 8 ounces snow peas
- 1 bunch fresh broccoli, trimmed at base of stems
- 3 tablespoons Ginger & Black Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 5 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1/3 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
1. Combine chicken, chicken broth, honey, soy sauce, and cornstarch into a bowl and let sit for 10 minutes
2. Heat 3 tablespoons of Ginger & Black Garlic Infused Olive Oil in a large skillet. Add the chicken and cook, stirring occasionally until golden (about 5 minutes)
3. Add the garlic, grated ginger, snow peas, broccoli, and half of the green onions. Cook for a few minutes additional minutes until the sauce thickens and coats the chicken and vegetables
Serve over white rice, brown rice, or quinoa. Sprinkle with the remaining green onions and toasted sesame seeds.